To properly assess the potential of new journals, publishers need to discuss the topic and scope of the journal. The following is a brief overview of some important information needed for the evaluation, planning, and review process:
·contributions to science, especially the scientific, intellectual, and rigorous nature of the proposed journal;
·probability of submitting papers that meet international standards;
·how much it fits with other publishing house journals;
· an experienced, excellent and enthusiastic editorial team;
The proposal should include the following sections:
A general overview of the proposal and a summary of why the new journal was launched must be provided.
2. Purpose and scope of the journal
A brief description of the scope of the journal's recommendations should be illustrated, what types of papers (such as empirical research, theoretical contributions, and reviews) are expected to be published, and the various areas covered by the scope should be presented. It should include the following parts:
Expected manuscript types (eg :research papers, reviews, etc.)
Editor's name, title, your company's (major) email address, company phone, the name and address of your institution, your area of interest
· Scope of journals
·Journal publishing frequency
· A brief statement of the journal's opinion
3.The Editorial Board
Recommend 3-5 editorial board members for the proposed journal.
1. The applicant has at least 4 years of research or work experience in the relevant field of the application journal.
2. Applicants with a professorship or doctorate degree or above are preferred.
3. Applicant publishes no less than 8 papers in the same subject area of the application journal.